3% of every transaction is donated to World Health Organization
1 / 8

Tabletop UVC+Ozone Surface Sterilizer

$0.00 0 % $0.00
2 sold
Product description
Product description

payments securely processed

  • Handling time>> Ship within 24 hours after payment
  • Special Benefits:in the store to spend $40 free shipping global delivery 
  • Payments Via PayPal® and CreditCard
  • Returns>> 100% Money Back Guarantee
  • Delivery time: Worldwide 7-15 Days

36 Watt Complete Room & Surface Sterilizer and Disinfectant

With a 36 Watt bulb, this chemical-free UV room & surface sterilizer is the strongest of its kind. It will result in effective room sanitization by killing up to 99.9% of bacteria, viruses, mold spores, yeasts, C. diff, odors, and other harmful microorganisms. With a simple touch of a button you'll be able to clean and disinfect an entire room in a matter of minutes.



The UV bulb on this device is long lasting so you’ll have up to 8,000 hours of usage time! You can use it regularly, for 15 minutes every week, to ensure a consistently clean room. But, you can also use it once off, for example during and after a bout of flu, to safely disinfect a room.


And for good measure, we’ve used shatter proof coated lamps - in case you or an employee drops the device, all you’ll have to do is simply disconnect the bulb and throw it away. No need to carefully clean up tiny shards of glass. 


Home | Hospitals & Clinics | Kitchens & Food processing sites |Classrooms & Day-care Centers

  • Goods sterilize - 5 minutes (placed within 1 meter of the bulb): such as Toothbrush, Shaver, Mobile phone, Toy, Bottle...  

  • Small Space ( ≤4㎡ )5 minutes: such as Toy box, wardrobe, shoe cabinet, dressing room, storage room...  

  • Large room : 15-60minutes (depend on the space): A-Watt of UVC bulb apply for A-square-meter area & maintain 15 minutes light up, but in actual use, you can reduce or extend the use time according to the room area.


Q: 1. what is the specific of the bulb?

A: Deodorant, sterilization, disinfection, also can ecomposes fine particles in the air and reduces allergies, reduce fumes, remove the taste of indoor: cigarettes smell, musty...

Q: 2. Do people or pet can exposed under the light?

A: UVC ray is harm to eyes and skin, so when the lamp light up , please don't look at the lamp. And when the lamp working, people/pet/plant must leave the room

A: If there have plants or fish tanks cannot move, cover them with opaque newspapers or cloth, then the UVC ray will not penetrate and can not hurt them.

Q: 3. What is the difference between 'UVC+Ozone' and 'UVC(no ozone)' ?

A: 1. Under the same wattage, the lamp with ozone has a more powerful bactericidal function. and Ozone is especially good at removing odor.  

A: 2. but the ozone has a pungent taste, causing discomfort to the respiratory system,  people can't stay in very strong ozone. So after use of the ozone lamps indoor, as soon as possible to open the door and windows ventilation, untill have no ozone's smell then enter. 


• 110v/240v, 36w, Remote control, you can control the light remote.

• Metal Construction, Powerful and Durable, NO chemical residue, Ozone Free. Suitable for disinfection to living room, bedroom, pet house, kitchen, bathroom, clinic. It is recommended to use it once or twice a week for effective sterilization. It can eliminates flu virus and prevents the spread of flu.

• Warranty: bulb 6 months, lamp 1 year since purchased date. Bulb Service Life is 8000 hours and bulb can be replaced, UV Wave Length: 254nm.

• Technology: UV sterilization has been used for many years in sterilization. UV light can kill bacteria, viruses, germs, dust mite eggs, dust mites, molds, C. etc by destroying their DNA.

Parameter Description
Model UV-A036A
Power 36W
Input Voltage AC110v/240v
Wave 254NM
Carton size 48*20*20cm
Gross weight 1.1KG
Recommended sterilization range 30 square meters
LEDlifetime >8000H
Operation temperature -20℃~+40℃
  • 1 x Tabletop UVC Surface Sterilizer
  • 1 x Remote control
  • 1 x Manual

Dear customers

All the UVC Germicidal lamp will have a special smell (just like hospital ) when it light up, it comes from the decomposition of bacteria, dust and microorganisms in the air by ultraviolet light.if you have any question, feel free to contact me.
Best wishes !